Through services that include strategy development, team building, sales process improvement, solutions-oriented selling programs, customer and employee retention programs, marketing communications programs, training and leadership coaching, we enable people and companies to live their purpose and move forward with clarity, courage and strength. read more
- Teamwork / Collaboration / Inclusiveness
- Creativity / Innovation
- Integrity / Honesty
Diane A. Testa, Founder and President
Creative, Focused, Intuitive
Diane is a results-driven consultant with 25 years experience in marketing, sales operations, corporate training and business development. She has held a variety of senior leadership positions in large corporations and is known for creating environments where people thrive using a systematic approach and integrated model. Her strengths include strategic planning, team building, sales process improvement, solutions-oriented selling programs, training and development, customer and employee retention programs, and marketing communications. She is a persuasive presenter, articulate writer, and a results oriented facilitator. As a coach, her business and leadership expertise give her real-world corporate experience with a deep understanding of the challenges and demands of the executive role.
- M.A. from DePaul University in Sociology with a focus on Social Policy
- Executive Development Program, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Menttium 100 Program
- Path Coach Training, Laurie Beth Jones Company
Diane recently left Culligan International as their Vice President of Commercial Sales Operations. In a short period of time, she helped grow the commercial revenue through the development and execution of standardized sales support tools, comprehensive sales training programs, sales force automation and the rebranding of the commercial /industrial business.
Earlier in Diane's career she worked in the print industry, first with Moore Business Forms, then Moore/Wallace, and later with RR Donnelly. She held many senior level positions including:
- Director, Corporate Communications
- Director, Sales Operations, Corporate Accounts/Cross Selling
- Director, National Sales Operations
- Director, Marketing (Interim VP Marketing)
- Director, Sales Operations, Healthcare/Strategic Accounts
- Manager, National Launch Team, Marketing
- Manager, Training, National Customer Service Center
In these roles, some of her successes include:
- Established training, marketing, and financial structure for new cross selling organization encompassing six business units. This resulted in a “one stop” selling approach for 100 account executives / 250 corporate accounts ($1 billion annually).
- Developed and implemented national programs to drive profitable revenue growth, increase customer / employee retention and improve sales force productivity for 1500 sales associates ($1.6 billion annually).
- Drove decisions around strategy, sales, implementation, operational structure and resource allocation for large healthcare group purchasing organization contract valued at more than $500 million over 5 years.
- Led team responsible for delivery of products/services packages, sales training, market research, customer /employee retention, corporate communications, and tradeshow activity.
- Built and implemented National Customer Service center’s business plan, “state of the art” training facility, curriculum, and quality assurance programs for 400 sales support associates annually.